Ariesys Inc. is a leading manufacturer and solution provider for industrial military computing design, fabrication and manufacturing. With years of experience in the field of OEM/ODM for leading companies ranging from military computer hardware to commercial system requirement. We incorporate leading mechanical, electrical and system engineers to provide complete system platform. Our products include:
- Ruggedized computer system - Portable computing platform with capability to meet MIL-STD and IP rating, customizable processing and storage capacity on demand.
- Touch panel computers - Touch screen enabled panel mount PC, Point-of-service PCs for operator panel, information terminal.
- Rack LCD console - Rack mount LCD console and console KVM switch using a slide-out, space-saving design.
- Ruggedized field book - Fully integrated field use notebook capable of withstanding harshest environment.
- Military field display and computing - Fully designed and constructed to meet the grueling environment of military and ultra rugged industrial applications.
- Custom Design and Fabrication - The ultimate solution which we customized and tailored our existing products or brand new concept to your needs.
- Testing - Perform full testing of product for environment and emission as well as any special requirement that can tested for conformity.
- We are proud to be the provider for the following customers:
Product Warranty All products are warranted to be free from manufacturing and material defects for one year from the date of purchase. Products that become defective during such period shall be repaired or at manufacturer’s option, replaced at a manufacturer’s support center of an authorized service center. This limited warranty is contingent upon proper use of the products covered and does not cover products which have been modified or which have been subject to unusual physical or electrical stress.
RESTOCKING CHARGE Accepted return merchandise will impose a fifteen percent (15%) restocking charge for rack consoles and LCD monitors. A restocking fee of twenty five percent (25%) of the selling price will be charged for custom-built computer systems or special order components materials. All Software sales are final. Ariesys will not refund for software purchased.
REFUNDS No refunds or exchange will be acceptable after 7 days from receipt of merchandise. Sale of custom-built computer systems are final, no returns/refunds/replacement. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Service & Return Policy Prior to returning any merchandise either for service or credit, an RMA# must be obtained from Ariesys by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting us direct. Please have your invoice ready when submitting the form. Merchandise must be shipped back to Ariesys freight prepaid in its original container, with all its disks, manuals, accessories and copy of the invoice. Returns for refund or credit with missing manuals, disk or accessories will be refused. Be sure to write the RMA# on the shipping carton.
Terms of Sale All sales are subject to the following terms & conditions: All products are shipped at Buyer's risk, and Ariesys’ responsibility for loss or damage of products ceases upon delivery to the carrier, or to Buyer or Buyer's agent at Ariesys’ facility. Buyer shall bear all applicable federal, state, and other government taxes as well as import or custom duties (for International sales), license fees and similar charges. Ariesys retains (and Buyer grants to Ariesys by submitting a purchase order) a security interest in the Products to secure payment in full and compliance with all sales agreements.